FL Wireless Communications Device Safety Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This course is authorized by the State of Florida.
- It can be used by drivers who have received a citation for using a wireless communication device while driving in a school or work zone.
You need to take this course:
- To have the points removed from your driver's license.
- To have your $60+ fine waived
- If you want to avoid having your car insurance premiums rise due to a moving violation.
- If you have been ordered to take the course by the court.
HOW IT WORKS:
The process is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Take the course when and where you want.
- Log in and out whenever you want, and your progress will be automatically saved.
- Complete the 90 minutes of course material.
- Pass the final exam.
- Download your Course Completion Certificate.
FUN TO WATCH–EASY TO LEARN
Our course is 100% online, to allow you to complete the course at home, fast, and easy. By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material. Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.
- Is this course state-authorized?
- How many times can I take the Final Exam?
- How do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- Can I take this course if this is my 2nd offense?
Yes, we are authorized by the State of Florida to provide this course. Upon your completion of the course, we report your results electronically and you will be able to download your certificate. You can also click here to find us listed as an authorized course provider.
You have unlimited attempts at the final exam.
The exam consists of 20 multiple-choice questions, and you need to answer 16 questions correctly to pass. If you would like to prepare before taking the final exam, you are allowed to go back and review the course material.
Your certificate will downloadable immediately upon passing the final exam for this course. It will also be sent to FLHSMV to report your successful completion. There is no additional fee for this service.
The points on your license will not be removed if you take this course after being pulled over for using a handheld device twice within 5 years. Section 316.306 of Florida Statutes only allows this course to remove points and waive fines for first offenders who are issued a citation for using a handheld device in a non-hands-free manner while driving in a work or school zone.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
The best of the best, of the best.... etc
Ok.... You get the point
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.